NXP i.MX 8X -DualX/ QuadXPlus
- ARM Cortex-A35 + Cortex-M4
- 47 x 62mm
- LVDS, MIPI-DSI
- long-term available until 2035
➜ learn more
NXP i.MX 6 -Solo/ DualLite/ Quad
- ARM Cortex-A9
- 100 x 72mm
- Pico-ITX Standard
- LVDS, DVI
- long-term available until 2027
NXP i.MX 8M Mini
- ARM Cortex-A53 +
- 35 x 40mm
- LVDS, MIPI-DSI
- long-term available until 2034
CNX Software introduces several NXP i. MX 8M Plus modules that will be showcased at Embedded World 2021 Digital.read more...
May 06, 2022
Open Standard Module - Presentation of Solder-On Module i.MXM OSM-SF (SGeT Standard)
Live and Interactive Roundtable
Learn more about the F&S solder-on modules according to the SGeT OSM standard:
- What is an OSM module?
- What is the SGeT? What are its goals?
- What does the OSM standard describe, what is possible?
- What does F&S offer as a member of the OSM standardization group?
- What are the advantages of a solder-on module?
- What are the differences between a plug-on module, what do I have to pay attention to?
- We explain what the SGeT OSM standard is all about.
- We show you what/who exactly the SGeT is.
- We tell you what exactly an OSM module is.
- We tell you why there are different sizes of OSM modules.
- We go into the advantages and differences of a pluggable COM module.
- We talk about the OSM modules from F&S.
- We show you what special features the modules from F&S have.
- We explain how you can start the development with an F&S baseboard.
- We help you when it comes to further processing of an OSM module.
March 15-17, 2022
embedded world 2022
Save the date for embedded world 2022!
SUPPORT FORUM - CURRENT
in our community:
05 May, 08:25
|New Yocto Release fsimx7ulp-Y2020.03|
05 May, 08:20
|New Yocto Release fsimx6sx-Y2020.03|
05 May, 08:19
|New Yocto Release fsimx6-Y2020.03|
05 May, 08:17
|New Yocto Release fsimx6ul-Y2020.03|
04 May, 13:25
|New F&S Development Machine - Fedora27|
04 May, 09:30
|[galcore]: Stop driver to keep scene.|
04 May, 07:54
|Mpg video player bad performance on PicoCOMA9X WEC 2013|
30 Apr, 15:09
|New Yocto Release fsimx8mm-Y2021.04|
30 Apr, 06:13
|Board number 125360|
29 Apr, 13:26
|Linux Kernel Updates (later than 4.9)|