23 October 2020
PicoCoreMX8MP with NXP i.MX 8M Plus
NXP i.MX 8M Plus, Linux and FreeRTOS
- NXP i.MX 8M Plus: 2x/ 4x ARM Cortex-A53@1,8GHz & Cortex-M7
including Board Support Package and Toolchain for Bare Metal or FreeRTOS
- Machine Learning Unit
- Up to 8GB LPDDR4/ 512MB SLC NAND Flash or 32GB eMMC
- Flexible Display Connection via MIPI-DSI (4 lanes) and LVDS, or MIPI-DSI and HDMI, or 2x LVDS (FullHD)
- 3D HW acceleration: OpenGL ES 2.1/3.0/ 3.1, Video decoder 1080p60
- High graphic performance: FullHD and 4k
- Security Chip on Board
- MIPI-CSI (4 lanes) and ISP in CPU
- Audio Line IN/OUT/MIC/HEADPHONE or alternatively I2S
- 2x USB 2.0 OTG, PCIe, 1-2x Gigabit Ethernet or alternatively RGMII
- 2x SPI, 4x I2C, 4x Serial, 2x CAN-FD
- I/O, PWM, 2x SDIO (SD-Card)**, RTC
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac +BT 5.0* and many certifications
- Plug & Trust for IoT (NXP A71CH), I2C EEPROM*
- Easy 5V supply
- 0°C - +70°C, -20°C - +85°C*, -40°C - +85°C*
- 2x100pin, 1.5mm to 3mm stacking height
- Robust plug connector with 2x 100 pins
- Linux Support (Yocto and Buildroot), 1-2 releases per year
- Long-Term Available up to 2035
- Developed and produced according to ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
- Part of the pin compatible PicoCore product family
* optional **external
Samples will be available in January 2021.
To help you find the right solution, we would like to get to know your project a little better.
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to get early access.
We will keep you updated on the product and offer you a starterkit for a special price.